- Quick Win Tutorials
- Getting Started
- Modular Development (ModDev)
- Quick Guides
- Navigating the Workplace
- Building a Title
- Importing Content
- Working With Text
- Working with Images
- Working With Objects
- Actions and Variables
- Tests, Surveys, and Questions
- Working with Web Windows or HTML Extensions
- Publishing a Title
- Creating Web-based, Accessible Content (Section 508/WCAG)
- Lectora Layouts
- Managing Titles
- Managing your Assignments
- Managing Your Notifications
- Admin Guide
- Lectora Player Skins
- Lectora Interactions and Scenarios
- Using Tracking for Progress, Status, etc
- Working with BranchTrack
- Trouble Shooting
- Working with Audio and Video
- Working with Screen Recorder
The Training Arcade®
Rockstar Learning Platform
Can't find the answer? Ask our Customer Solutions team.
How to Download a Video in Rehearsal
Steps for downloading video content from the Rehearsal platform
May 17, 2022
In this article, you will learn about how to download a video from Rehearsal and save it to your computer. You may watch this helpful tutorial video or read through the step by step instructions.
- Begin on the conversation thread that holds the videos you would like to download. You may download both the original Scenario video, as well as Student and Mentor responses.
- On the upper left-hand side of the video, you will notice a small down arrow. Click on this arrow.
- A new tab will appear that will allow you to playback the video. In the bottom right-hand corner, click on the download button. Alternatively, right-click and choose "Save Video As..."
- From here, follow the respective steps to download and save the video to your computer.