- ELB Learning Knowledge Base
- Can't find the answer? Ask our Customer Solutions team.
- Quick Win Tutorials
- Getting Started
- Modular Development (ModDev)
- Quick Guides
- Best Practices
- Navigating the Workplace
- Building a Title
- Importing Content
- Working With Text
- Working with Images
- Working With Objects
- Actions and Variables
- Tests, Surveys, and Questions
- Working with Web Windows or HTML Extensions
- Publishing a Title
- Creating Web-based, Accessible Content (Section 508/WCAG)
- Lectora Layouts
- Managing Titles
- Managing your Assignments
- Managing Your Notifications
- Admin Guide
- Lectora Player Skins
- Lectora Interactions and Scenarios
- Using Tracking for Progress, Status, etc
- Working with BranchTrack
- Trouble Shooting
- Working with Audio and Video
The Training Arcade®
Rockstar Learning Platform
Can't find the answer? Ask our Customer Solutions team.
Submit a ticket to Customer Solutions
The quickest way to work with a Customer Solutions team member is by submitting an online request below. To help us help you faster, please be sure to include as much information as possible. If you prefer email, please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Need to activate Lectora 19 or older by phone? Click here to try our online activation!
Please include the User ID you enter to log into the application. If using Lectora Desktop 19 or older, we will need your product license key and the version of the product you are using. (Tip: click on (?) then Getting Started to copy the license from the lower right corner!)
For all products, please include which Browser and Operating System you are using (with browser version if you know it), LMS version, Publish options such as SCORM or HTML, and Screenshots or steps to recreate the issue.
Use the File Upload button below to send us screen shots or exports of your title
Note: Please export your title to .ZIP or .PKG before attaching here.
Within Lectora select menu item File > Export > .zip
Within Lectora Online select menu item File > Export > .pkg