- Quick Win Tutorials
- Getting Started
- Modular Development (ModDev)
- Quick Guides
- Navigating the Workplace
- Building a Title
- Importing Content
- Working With Text
- Working with Images
- Working With Objects
- Actions and Variables
- Tests, Surveys, and Questions
- Working with Web Windows or HTML Extensions
- Publishing a Title
- Creating Web-based, Accessible Content (Section 508/WCAG)
- Lectora Layouts
- Managing Titles
- Managing your Assignments
- Managing Your Notifications
- Admin Guide
- Lectora Player Skins
- Lectora Interactions and Scenarios
- Using Tracking for Progress, Status, etc
- Working with BranchTrack
- Trouble Shooting
- Working with Audio and Video
- Working with Screen Recorder
The Training Arcade®
Rockstar Learning Platform
Can't find the answer? Ask our Customer Solutions team.
Checkbox KC Lectora
***All template files are tested using modern browsers, such as Chrome and Firefox. We do not support or test using Internet Explorer.***
In the checkbox knowledge check scenario, the learner reads a short scenario from the left of the screen, then checks the boxes that relate.
When they press submit, we run an action group to check their answer, do a few templatey things, and send an xAPI statement that looks like the following.
We send a separate statement for each checkbox they checked.
To edit these statements, open the Submit Button Action Group, and select a Send Statement action, then open the Action tab in the top ribbon.
From here, you can edit the details through Lectora's interface or add custom values.
After edits, you just need to publish your file to xAPI to get statements going to your LRS.
This article last reviewed Jan, 2019. The software may have changed since the last review.