If you'd like to watch a Demo, click here.
CREATING A MICROLEARNING MODULE
To add a microlearning module to your platform click on the "Add new" button. Choose the "Microlearning Module" button from the "Add New" drop down.
Click the "Build Microlearning Module" to create your module.
The microlearning module editor will open with the following sample blocks: page title, page description, section header, body text, and an image.
The new microlearning modules will open with a default template. Each Microlearning Module is required to have a Page Title. The rest of the module is customizable by selecting one or more of the available block types.
Page Title: (required)
Update the Page Title and description block by clicking on and then typing in those fields.
Click the text, image, video, CenarioVR, or Game icons to add content to your module.
- Text: You can use this to add text to your microlearning module.
- Image: Add an image by uploading a file or directly from the device camera.
- Video: Add a video by uploading a file, directly from the device camera, or add a YouTube video. Closed captioning will be automatically available to the learner.
- Game: Add an interactive game from The Training Arcade™.
- Arcade: Add your Arcade learning experience platform from The Training Arcade™.
Add content such as Jeopardy, scenarios, and much more from your The Training Arcade account! To learn more, contact your account executive or email email@example.com
- Question: Choose from 3 different question types. Multiple choice, Multiple select, and Short answer. Tip: Once a learner has selected an answer, a Submit button will be displayed. Once submitted, the learner will receive instant feedback.
You can add as many text, image, video, game, arcade, or question blocks to your content as you would like by clicking on the "+" icon between blocks or choosing a block type at the bottom of the page.
If you would like to edit, delete, or move a section, click to select the block to enable these options. Click and drag the move icon to rearrange the sections. Click the trashcan icon to delete a section. To edit a text block, click the existing text with your cursor.
Theme Drop Down:
You can choose your theme by clicking on the drop-down in the property panel. This will change the colors, background, and fonts of your module.
If you would like to use the Microlearning Module currently being edit as a starting point for future pages, mark the check box to 'Start with this page as template'.
When you are done creating or editing your module, click on the "Publish" button in the upper right-hand corner. This will publish your module and return to the Module Detail page.
Tip: All edits are automatically saved, but will not be live until Published.
Title: The title will be filled out based on what you enter in the microlearning module builder.
Description: The module description will be filled out based on what you enter in the microlearning module builder.
To Learn about the other module details, visit the "Understanding the Module Details" Article.
Here's a Demo of a Microlearning Module being built!
This article last reviewed March, 2023. The software may have changed since the last review.