- Quick Win Tutorials
- Getting Started
- Modular Development (ModDev)
- Quick Guides
- Best Practices
- Navigating the Workplace
- Building a Title
- Importing Content
- Working With Text
- Working with Images
- Working With Objects
- Actions and Variables
- Tests, Surveys, and Questions
- Working with Web Windows or HTML Extensions
- Publishing a Title
- Creating Web-based, Accessible Content (Section 508/WCAG)
- Lectora Layouts
- Managing Titles
- Managing your Assignments
- Managing Your Notifications
- Admin Guide
- Lectora Player Skins
- Lectora Interactions and Scenarios
- Using Tracking for Progress, Status, etc
- Working with BranchTrack
- Trouble Shooting
- Working with Audio and Video
The Training Arcade®
Rockstar Learning Platform
Can't find the answer? Ask our Customer Solutions team.
Creating and Managing Private Channels
This article will demonstrate how to create and Manage a channel that is only visible to selected users. Only administrators can make a channel private.
June 1, 2022
Creating a Private Channel
- Create a New Channel or select an existing channel. See adding a channel for more info.
- Click or tap the gear box in the upper-right corner of the page to access the channel settings.
- Select Members.
- Click or tap the Make this channel private button.
- Add members to the list. Members can be added individually or by groups.
Only channel members and Rehearsal administrators will see the channel in their channel list. Private channels are signified by a lock icon to the left of the channel name.
Modifying a Private Channel
To add or remove users, change channel permissions, or to make a private channel public, click the on the channel. You'll find permissions on the Settings tab, members on the Members tab, and the Deletion tab allows administrators to remove a channel entirely.