- Quick Win Tutorials
- Getting Started
- Modular Development (ModDev)
- Quick Guides
- Navigating the Workplace
- Building a Title
- Importing Content
- Working With Text
- Working with Images
- Working With Objects
- Actions and Variables
- Tests, Surveys, and Questions
- Working with Web Windows or HTML Extensions
- Publishing a Title
- Creating Web-based, Accessible Content (Section 508/WCAG)
- Lectora Layouts
- Managing Titles
- Managing your Assignments
- Managing Your Notifications
- Admin Guide
- Lectora Player Skins
- Lectora Interactions and Scenarios
- Using Tracking for Progress, Status, etc
- Working with BranchTrack
- Trouble Shooting
- Working with Audio and Video
- Working with Screen Recorder
The Training Arcade®
Rockstar Learning Platform
Can't find the answer? Ask our Customer Solutions team.
Creating Groups in CenarioVR
To create a new group navigate to the groups tab
Next click on the blue plus icon.
Create your new group by simply giving it a group name and selecting Create group.
Adding Users to a Group
To add a user to the group simply select the group from the groups dropdown next to the user on the User tab.
You can also select edit group next to the group on the groups tab and select the blue plus icon.
You can now search for the users you like to add then hit add users to add them to the group.
This article last reviewed March 2021. The software may have changed since the last review.