- Quick Win Tutorials
- Getting Started
- Modular Development (ModDev)
- Quick Guides
- Best Practices
- Navigating the Workplace
- Building a Title
- Importing Content
- Working With Text
- Working with Images
- Working With Objects
- Actions and Variables
- Tests, Surveys, and Questions
- Working with Web Windows or HTML Extensions
- Publishing a Title
- Creating Web-based, Accessible Content (Section 508/WCAG)
- Lectora Layouts
- Managing Titles
- Managing your Assignments
- Managing Your Notifications
- Admin Guide
- Lectora Player Skins
- Lectora Interactions and Scenarios
- Using Tracking for Progress, Status, etc
- Working with BranchTrack
- Trouble Shooting
- Working with Audio and Video
The Training Arcade®
Rockstar Learning Platform
Can't find the answer? Ask our Customer Solutions team.
Getting Started with Storyline Scenario Templates
Our scenarios come with 6 characters that have 10 pre-built states. You can use Triggers to activate the different states throughout a scenario slide.
Each character has 10 states. You can modify the triggers that we have on our buttons to change the character states.
To change a character state:
- Click on the button / object that will activate the character to change. (This could be a button like “Choice 1″ or it might be that the user is clicking on the actual character itself. You might also use a slide trigger and have the character change when the slide timeline starts.)
- Find the Triggers panel on the right side and find the trigger that controls your character. (For example you might see Choice 1 and then under that “Change state of ….”)
- On the trigger that is changing the state of your character you’ll see blue text that you can click on. Click that text and you’ll see a drop-down that shows all of the states on the character.
- Scroll up to see the Custom States and then choose the one that you want such as excited or applause.