- Quick Win Tutorials
- Getting Started
- Modular Development (ModDev)
- Quick Guides
- Best Practices
- Navigating the Workplace
- Building a Title
- Importing Content
- Working With Text
- Working with Images
- Working With Objects
- Actions and Variables
- Tests, Surveys, and Questions
- Working with Web Windows or HTML Extensions
- Publishing a Title
- Creating Web-based, Accessible Content (Section 508/WCAG)
- Lectora Layouts
- Managing Titles
- Managing your Assignments
- Managing Your Notifications
- Admin Guide
- Lectora Player Skins
- Lectora Interactions and Scenarios
- Using Tracking for Progress, Status, etc
- Working with BranchTrack
- Trouble Shooting
- Working with Audio and Video
The Training Arcade®
Rockstar Learning Platform
Can't find the answer? Ask our Customer Solutions team.
Completing mentoring tasks in the iOS App
In this article, we will show you how to complete the tasks associated with mentoring in the iOS mobile app.
June 1, 2022
Don't have the app yet? How to find the Rehearsal iOS App
- Find your Open Tasks
- Leave Feedback
- Upload or Record your response
Find your Open Tasks
Tap on the responses awaiting your feedback task.
Tap on the assignment you’d like to focus on to provide feedback. By default, it will show only assignments that need review.
On the Needs Review tab, select the response you’d like to provide feedback on.
- In this view, you’ll see the Student's response and the grading criteria. To view the entire conversation thread, tap on the Full Conversation tab in the upper right-hand corner of the app. When you’re ready, click on Leave Feedback.
- Select the feedback option you’d like to provide.
Upload or Record your response
- Tap on the Add Video box.
- Then decide if you are going to Record (click the red button) or Upload (click the icon in the lower left-hand corner).
- If Recording click on the green checkmark to submit or the red “X” to record again.
If Uploading, pick the video from your photo library. Confirm your selection by tapping on Choose.
In both cases, the video is processed and uploaded. Add text feedback by tapping Add Text, and provide a score for each criterion using the sliding scale.