- Quick Win Tutorials
- Getting Started
- Modular Development (ModDev)
- Quick Guides
- Best Practices
- Navigating the Workplace
- Building a Title
- Importing Content
- Working With Text
- Working with Images
- Working With Objects
- Actions and Variables
- Tests, Surveys, and Questions
- Working with Web Windows or HTML Extensions
- Publishing a Title
- Creating Web-based, Accessible Content (Section 508/WCAG)
- Lectora Layouts
- Managing Titles
- Managing your Assignments
- Managing Your Notifications
- Admin Guide
- Lectora Player Skins
- Lectora Interactions and Scenarios
- Using Tracking for Progress, Status, etc
- Working with BranchTrack
- Trouble Shooting
- Working with Audio and Video
The Training Arcade®
Rockstar Learning Platform
Can't find the answer? Ask our Customer Solutions team.
Promoting a Response to the Leaderboard
In this article, you will learn how to promote a response to the leaderboard.
June 1, 2022
Watch this short video on how to promote something to the Leaderboard.
How to Promote a Response to the Leaderboard
Start by going to the Review tab and viewing the Student Response in a conversation thread. To promote:
- Click on the trophy to promote the response to the leaderboard. The response will be visible to any User assigned to the same role-play scenario.
- Add any text feedback to include, then click on Send to Leaderboard.
- Only the video submission and text note here will be visible on the leaderboard. Feedback or Grading are never shared.
- Notice above that you can either Send to the Leaderboard or Request Permission From Student to share.
Administrator Note: There is an option under the Settings to make Request Permission From Student a required step.
- When you ask permission from a student to promote their response to the leaderboard - it will look something like this.
- The Student will receive an email for the request asking them to approve or deny.
- If the Student denies it, you will receive an email letting you know that they denied having their submission on the leaderboard.
Note: As a mentor, manager, or Administrator the only way to view leaderboard submissions for an Assignment is to be a learner in the Assignment. To find Leaderboard submission, filter your view on the Review tab