- Quick Win Tutorials
- Getting Started
- Modular Development (ModDev)
- Quick Guides
- Navigating the Workplace
- Building a Title
- Importing Content
- Working With Text
- Working with Images
- Working With Objects
- Actions and Variables
- Tests, Surveys, and Questions
- Working with Web Windows or HTML Extensions
- Publishing a Title
- Creating Web-based, Accessible Content (Section 508/WCAG)
- Lectora Layouts
- Managing Titles
- Managing your Assignments
- Managing Your Notifications
- Admin Guide
- Lectora Player Skins
- Lectora Interactions and Scenarios
- Using Tracking for Progress, Status, etc
- Working with BranchTrack
- Trouble Shooting
- Working with Audio and Video
- Working with Screen Recorder
The Training Arcade®
Rockstar Learning Platform
Can't find the answer? Ask our Customer Solutions team.
How to Provide Timeline Based Feedback
In this article, you will learn how to provide Timeline Based Feedback to a Student's response.
Note: Please remember that commenting on a Student response does not move the conversation forward nor does it send an email to the Student.
Timeline Based Feedback allows you to associate feedback at specific points of a Learner's submission.
Watch this short video on how to leave Timeline Based Feedback.
1. Pause the Learner's video at the time you'd like to provide feedback.
2. Click on Leave a Comment
3. Check the box that says Associate this comment with a specific time in the Learner's video.
4. Provide video and/or text feedback.
5. When finished, click Publish.
Continue this process as needed throughout the Learner's submission to provide feedback at specific points within their video.
Note: Failure to Publish the comment will mean the Student will not see your feedback in the Conversation Thread.