- Quick Win Tutorials
- Getting Started
- Modular Development (ModDev)
- Quick Guides
- Best Practices
- Navigating the Workplace
- Building a Title
- Importing Content
- Working With Text
- Working with Images
- Working With Objects
- Actions and Variables
- Tests, Surveys, and Questions
- Working with Web Windows or HTML Extensions
- Publishing a Title
- Creating Web-based, Accessible Content (Section 508/WCAG)
- Lectora Layouts
- Managing Titles
- Managing your Assignments
- Managing Your Notifications
- Admin Guide
- Lectora Player Skins
- Lectora Interactions and Scenarios
- Using Tracking for Progress, Status, etc
- Working with BranchTrack
- Trouble Shooting
- Working with Audio and Video
The Training Arcade®
Rockstar Learning Platform
Can't find the answer? Ask our Customer Solutions team.
Providing Timeline Based Feedback
In this article, you will learn how to provide Timeline Based Feedback to a Student's response.
Note: Please remember that commenting on a Student response does not move the conversation forward nor does it send an email to the Student.
Timeline Based Feedback allows you to associate feedback at specific points of a Learner's submission.
Watch this short video on how to leave Timeline Based Feedback.
1. Pause the Learner's video at the time you'd like to provide feedback.
2. Click on Leave a Comment
3. Check the box that says Associate this comment with a specific time in the Learner's video.
4. Provide video and/or text feedback.
5. When finished, click Publish.
Continue this process as needed throughout the Learner's submission to provide feedback at specific points within their video.
Note: Failure to Publish the comment will mean the Student will not see your feedback in the Conversation Thread.