- Quick Win Tutorials
- Getting Started
- Modular Development (ModDev)
- Quick Guides
- Best Practices
- Navigating the Workplace
- Building a Title
- Importing Content
- Working With Text
- Working with Images
- Working With Objects
- Actions and Variables
- Tests, Surveys, and Questions
- Working with Web Windows or HTML Extensions
- Publishing a Title
- Creating Web-based, Accessible Content (Section 508/WCAG)
- Lectora Layouts
- Managing Titles
- Managing your Assignments
- Managing Your Notifications
- Admin Guide
- Lectora Player Skins
- Lectora Interactions and Scenarios
- Using Tracking for Progress, Status, etc
- Working with BranchTrack
- Trouble Shooting
- Working with Audio and Video
The Training Arcade®
Rockstar Learning Platform
Can't find the answer? Ask our Customer Solutions team.
***All template files are tested using modern browsers, such as Chrome and Firefox. We do not support or test using Internet Explorer.***
Do you want to learn how to use xAPI in this template? Learn Now!
In this video, we're going to take a look at the structure of our Hub Click to RevealStoryline template, and how to make a few edits to the file.
This is a single-slide interaction. Intro content and the interactive elements reside on the base layer.
Content revealed when the user clicks one of the hub panels resides on the Content 1 – 3 layers.
To edit text in this file, navigate to the appropriate text block and click. Use the Format pane to adjust the style of the hub panels.