- Quick Win Tutorials
- Getting Started
- Modular Development (ModDev)
- Quick Guides
- Best Practices
- Navigating the Workplace
- Building a Title
- Importing Content
- Working With Text
- Working with Images
- Working With Objects
- Actions and Variables
- Tests, Surveys, and Questions
- Working with Web Windows or HTML Extensions
- Publishing a Title
- Creating Web-based, Accessible Content (Section 508/WCAG)
- Lectora Layouts
- Managing Titles
- Managing your Assignments
- Managing Your Notifications
- Admin Guide
- Lectora Player Skins
- Lectora Interactions and Scenarios
- Using Tracking for Progress, Status, etc
- Working with BranchTrack
- Trouble Shooting
- Working with Audio and Video
The Training Arcade®
Rockstar Learning Platform
Can't find the answer? Ask our Customer Solutions team.
InfusionSoft Rockstar Learning Platform IntegrationThe InfusionSoft integration is used for eCommerce purposes only. If you would like to sell your courses on InfusionSoft and automate the user creation process after purchase, follow the steps outlined below.
1. Access the admin area on your the Rockstar Learning Platform platform.
2. Navigate to the settings tab and then click on the integration tab on the left hand side of the page.
3. Click the Integrate with InfusionSoft button and enter your InfusionSoft URL
4. After you have connected your InfusionSoft account, you will be brought back to the integration page in your the Rockstar Learning Platform platform. You will need to match your InfusionSoft products to your Learner groups in the Rockstar Learning Platform. Make sure to hit the save button at the bottom of the page when you are done.
5. There will be a URL at the top of the Rockstar Learning Platform integrations InfusionSoft page that you will need to add into your InfusionSoft course purchase confirmation email. This links needs to be in the InfusionSoft purchase confirmation email for the integration to work. The user will click this link after their purchase to create their Rockstar Learning Platform account.