- Quick Win Tutorials
- Getting Started
- Modular Development (ModDev)
- Quick Guides
- Best Practices
- Navigating the Workplace
- Building a Title
- Importing Content
- Working With Text
- Working with Images
- Working With Objects
- Actions and Variables
- Tests, Surveys, and Questions
- Working with Web Windows or HTML Extensions
- Publishing a Title
- Creating Web-based, Accessible Content (Section 508/WCAG)
- Lectora Layouts
- Managing Titles
- Managing your Assignments
- Managing Your Notifications
- Admin Guide
- Lectora Player Skins
- Lectora Interactions and Scenarios
- Using Tracking for Progress, Status, etc
- Working with BranchTrack
- Trouble Shooting
- Working with Audio and Video
The Training Arcade®
Rockstar Learning Platform
Can't find the answer? Ask our Customer Solutions team.
Inserting People Cutouts into PowerPoint Courses
Using a presenter character to walk participants through the content will add visual interest to a course. Pre-cutout people images make it easy to add multiple pictures (different poses) of the same person to your pages. In the video below, I'll walk you through a quick way of adding people cutouts to your PowerPoint eLearning courses. Here are the basic steps:
1. Open and navigate to the PowerPoint slide you want to add the people cutouts to.
2. Open your people cutouts folder.
3. Drag the images from the folder onto your PowerPoint slide.
4. Spice up the slide a bit by adding some text. That's all!
This article last reviewed Feb, 2020. The software may have changed since the last review.