- Quick Win Tutorials
- Getting Started
- Modular Development (ModDev)
- Quick Guides
- Navigating the Workplace
- Building a Title
- Importing Content
- Working With Text
- Working with Images
- Working With Objects
- Actions and Variables
- Tests, Surveys, and Questions
- Working with Web Windows or HTML Extensions
- Publishing a Title
- Creating Web-based, Accessible Content (Section 508/WCAG)
- Lectora Layouts
- Managing Titles
- Managing your Assignments
- Managing Your Notifications
- Admin Guide
- Lectora Player Skins
- Lectora Interactions and Scenarios
- Using Tracking for Progress, Status, etc
- Working with BranchTrack
- Trouble Shooting
- Working with Audio and Video
- Working with Screen Recorder
The Training Arcade®
Rockstar Learning Platform
Can't find the answer? Ask our Customer Solutions team.
Lectora Online Disk Usage
Tips to managing your content storage requirements
You can see the disk quota by clicking on “Organization Settings” under “Administration” and then looking at the “Disk Quota” field. Next to this field is the “Disk Usage” button which you can use to calculate and view how much disk space your organization is currently using. Below the “Disk Quota” field is the “Disk Usage Threshold” field which dictates when you start seeing messages about disk usage when you log in. If you are over your disk quota then there are a few things you can do.
- Have each user delete any large private titles that are not needed. Also, delete any large shared titles that are not needed. Titles that you want to keep but don’t need online can be exported and saved offline and then deleted.
- Possibly set your 'Shared Title Maximum History Size' to some value other than 'Unlimited' which may help somewhat. This becomes more effective if the title has many versions and the title is large with many resources.
- Remove as many unused resources as possible from all titles. Make sure to go into the Resource Manager (Tools Ribbon) and remove unused resources otherwise these will still be counted by disk usage calculations.
- Delete any large media in the Media Organizer Library that is not needed.
- Delete any large Library Objects and Templates that are not needed.
- Contact your salesperson about increasing your disk quota.
Once you have deleted all unneeded items, click the “Disk Usage” button mentioned above to recalculate your disk usage.
For more precise information, as an administrator, you should be able to click the "Disk Usage" link on the Lectora Online Getting Started page after logging in. This should give you a detailed report.
NOTE: Changes affecting the total amount of storage being used are not always reflected immediately. A system job runs every half hour to re-calculate the storage used. You should see any maximum history size changes immediately in the title history report.