- Quick Win Tutorials
- Getting Started
- Modular Development (ModDev)
- Quick Guides
- Navigating the Workplace
- Building a Title
- Importing Content
- Working With Text
- Working with Images
- Working With Objects
- Actions and Variables
- Tests, Surveys, and Questions
- Working with Web Windows or HTML Extensions
- Publishing a Title
- Creating Web-based, Accessible Content (Section 508/WCAG)
- Lectora Layouts
- Managing Titles
- Managing your Assignments
- Managing Your Notifications
- Admin Guide
- Lectora Player Skins
- Lectora Interactions and Scenarios
- Using Tracking for Progress, Status, etc
- Working with BranchTrack
- Trouble Shooting
- Working with Audio and Video
- Working with Screen Recorder
The Training Arcade®
Rockstar Learning Platform
Can't find the answer? Ask our Customer Solutions team.
Linking Directly to a Channel or Post
This article will show how you can capture a link that you can use to direct other users to a specific video or channel.
June 1, 2022
This process enables you to obtain a direct link to a video or set of videos that you can then send to your team using whichever communication tool is familiar in your organization and is most appropriate for your purpose, while controlling access to your video content.
The user clicking on the link must have an account in Rehearsal to view the content, and access can be further restricted to designated users in Rehearsal using Private Channels.
How to Capture a Direct Link
- Browse to the channel or individual post to which you would like to create a link.
- Copy the address in the address bar of your web browser.
- Paste this link anywhere that links can be placed.