- Quick Win Tutorials
- Getting Started
- Modular Development (ModDev)
- Quick Guides
- Best Practices
- Navigating the Workplace
- Building a Title
- Importing Content
- Working With Text
- Working with Images
- Working With Objects
- Actions and Variables
- Tests, Surveys, and Questions
- Working with Web Windows or HTML Extensions
- Publishing a Title
- Creating Web-based, Accessible Content (Section 508/WCAG)
- Lectora Layouts
- Managing Titles
- Managing your Assignments
- Managing Your Notifications
- Admin Guide
- Lectora Player Skins
- Lectora Interactions and Scenarios
- Using Tracking for Progress, Status, etc
- Working with BranchTrack
- Trouble Shooting
- Working with Audio and Video
The Training Arcade®
Rockstar Learning Platform
Can't find the answer? Ask our Customer Solutions team.
Moderating Posts in Channels
This article will explain how to moderate posts on Channels. You must be an Administrator to moderate posts.
June 1, 2022
You may want to restrict who can post to certain channels, or select only submitted posts that best exemplify the best practices that you wish to model to your audience. Individual channels can be configured for open access or to require posts to be approved by an administrator.
If a channel has been configured to require that posts be approved by an admin, this process will be used to approve or deny posts to the channel. For more information, please see Adding a Channel.
Approving and Denying Posts
Channels with posts awaiting moderation will have a number beside them indicating how many posts are waiting.
- Watch the video by clicking or tapping anywhere on the row
- Press one of the buttons to Approve or Deny the post.
Once approved, the post will appear on the channel and can be seen by all users who have access to the channel.
Configuring a Channel for Moderation
To change an existing channel's settings to require moderation, click or tap the , and check "Posts must be approved by an admin."