- Quick Win Tutorials
- Getting Started
- Modular Development (ModDev)
- Quick Guides
- Best Practices
- Navigating the Workplace
- Building a Title
- Importing Content
- Working With Text
- Working with Images
- Working With Objects
- Actions and Variables
- Tests, Surveys, and Questions
- Working with Web Windows or HTML Extensions
- Publishing a Title
- Creating Web-based, Accessible Content (Section 508/WCAG)
- Lectora Layouts
- Managing Titles
- Managing your Assignments
- Managing Your Notifications
- Admin Guide
- Lectora Player Skins
- Lectora Interactions and Scenarios
- Using Tracking for Progress, Status, etc
- Working with BranchTrack
- Trouble Shooting
- Working with Audio and Video
The Training Arcade®
Rockstar Learning Platform
Can't find the answer? Ask our Customer Solutions team.
Pinning Posts in Channels
This article will show how to pin posts to the top of a channel.
June 1, 2022
If you would like a post, or set of posts, to always appear at the top of a channel, you can pin them to the top. This can be useful in a variety of situations, for example, a post that explains the purpose of a channel, or a set of best practice models.
How to pin and unpin a post to the top of a channel
- Click or tap the pin to the right of a post. The post will move to the top of the channel and remain there until unpinned or another pinned post pushes it down one position.
- The pin icon will change to pin indicating that the post is now pinned to the top of the channel. the background color also changes and a pinned badge appears.
- Click or tap the pin again to unpin the post.
How to pin multiple posts in order
The most recently pinned post will rise to the top. If you would like to pin multiple posts, pin them in the reverse order that you would like them to appear.
- Pin the last post first.
- Pin the next to last post.
- Continue until you pin the post that you would like to see at the top of the channel.