- Quick Win Tutorials
- Getting Started
- Modular Development (ModDev)
- Quick Guides
- Navigating the Workplace
- Building a Title
- Importing Content
- Working With Text
- Working with Images
- Working With Objects
- Actions and Variables
- Tests, Surveys, and Questions
- Working with Web Windows or HTML Extensions
- Publishing a Title
- Creating Web-based, Accessible Content (Section 508/WCAG)
- Lectora Layouts
- Managing Titles
- Managing your Assignments
- Managing Your Notifications
- Admin Guide
- Lectora Player Skins
- Lectora Interactions and Scenarios
- Using Tracking for Progress, Status, etc
- Working with BranchTrack
- Trouble Shooting
- Working with Audio and Video
- Working with Screen Recorder
The Training Arcade®
Rockstar Learning Platform
Can't find the answer? Ask our Customer Solutions team.
Process Flow Captivate
***All template files are tested using modern browsers, such as Chrome and Firefox. We do not support or test using Internet Explorer.***
Do you want to learn how to use xAPI in this template? Learn Now!!
In this video, we're going to take a look at the structure of our Process Flow template, and how to make a few edits to the file.
The timeline points in this interaction are Captivate shapes with an image fill.
To change them, select a new image using the Style pane on the Properties tab.
Make sure to include a background color with your icon image.
If you need some icon resources, make sure to check out our icon library. We've probably got you covered in there.
Each timeline point has a corresponding text caption.
You'll need to enable their visibility in the timeline to edit.
This article last reviewed July, 2019. The software may have changed since the last review.