- Quick Win Tutorials
- Getting Started
- Modular Development (ModDev)
- Quick Guides
- Navigating the Workplace
- Building a Title
- Importing Content
- Working With Text
- Working with Images
- Working With Objects
- Actions and Variables
- Tests, Surveys, and Questions
- Working with Web Windows or HTML Extensions
- Publishing a Title
- Creating Web-based, Accessible Content (Section 508/WCAG)
- Lectora Layouts
- Managing Titles
- Managing your Assignments
- Managing Your Notifications
- Admin Guide
- Lectora Player Skins
- Lectora Interactions and Scenarios
- Using Tracking for Progress, Status, etc
- Working with BranchTrack
- Trouble Shooting
- Working with Audio and Video
- Working with Screen Recorder
The Training Arcade®
Rockstar Learning Platform
Can't find the answer? Ask our Customer Solutions team.
Publish for Offline Use
Learn how to publish titles for offline use to distribute on external media such as CD-ROMs and flash drives. Alternatively, place the directory on a shared network drive to collaborate with team members.
This feature is also available in the most recent version of Lectora.
To publish your title for offline use, follow these steps:
- Save your title.
- On the Home ribbon, click the drop-down list under Publish in the Publish group and select Offline. The program performs an error check and displays the results in the Publish Title for Offline Use window. Resolve any errors within your title. If necessary, click Cancel and repeat steps 1 and 2 until your title is free of errors.
- Click Publish when you are satisfied with the results of the error check. The Publish for Offline Use window opens.
- Use the tabs on the Publish Location window to specify your publishing settings.
- Click OK to publish your title to your local directory.
- Click the Done button to close the publishing window.
This article last reviewed Dec, 2015. The software may have changed since the last review. Please visit our Release Notes to learn more about version updates.