- Quick Win Tutorials
- Getting Started
- Modular Development (ModDev)
- Quick Guides
- Navigating the Workplace
- Building a Title
- Importing Content
- Working With Text
- Working with Images
- Working With Objects
- Actions and Variables
- Tests, Surveys, and Questions
- Working with Web Windows or HTML Extensions
- Publishing a Title
- Creating Web-based, Accessible Content (Section 508/WCAG)
- Lectora Layouts
- Managing Titles
- Managing your Assignments
- Managing Your Notifications
- Admin Guide
- Lectora Player Skins
- Lectora Interactions and Scenarios
- Using Tracking for Progress, Status, etc
- Working with BranchTrack
- Trouble Shooting
- Working with Audio and Video
- Working with Screen Recorder
The Training Arcade®
Rockstar Learning Platform
Can't find the answer? Ask our Customer Solutions team.
Starter Quiz Lectora
***All template files are tested using modern browsers, such as Chrome and Firefox. We do not support or test using Internet Explorer.***
In this file, we've gone with entirely built-in statements from Lectora.
No additional triggers - just what the tool generates for quiz data.
That reporting is pretty deep.
And the best part is, you don't need to do anything to get it working.
The only detail you need to worry about is that you need to have the quiz graded.
You don't need to do anything with that score, but if the questions aren't wrapped up in a Lectora test, you won't get any deeper reporting than general slide-level data
This article last reviewed Jan, 2019. The software may have changed since the last review.