- Quick Win Tutorials
- Getting Started
- Modular Development (ModDev)
- Quick Guides
- Navigating the Workplace
- Building a Title
- Importing Content
- Working With Text
- Working with Images
- Working With Objects
- Actions and Variables
- Tests, Surveys, and Questions
- Working with Web Windows or HTML Extensions
- Publishing a Title
- Creating Web-based, Accessible Content (Section 508/WCAG)
- Lectora Layouts
- Managing Titles
- Managing your Assignments
- Managing Your Notifications
- Admin Guide
- Lectora Player Skins
- Lectora Interactions and Scenarios
- Using Tracking for Progress, Status, etc
- Working with BranchTrack
- Trouble Shooting
- Working with Audio and Video
- Working with Screen Recorder
The Training Arcade®
Rockstar Learning Platform
Can't find the answer? Ask our Customer Solutions team.
Storyline xAPI Starter Quiz
***All template files are tested using modern browsers, such as Chrome and Firefox. We do not support or test using Internet Explorer.***
Our Starter Quiz template uses default statements from Storyline to provide detail on your user's actions.
To use these statements, you'll need to make sure you're using the results slide included with the template - or another results slide of your choosing.
Then, at publish, make sure that tracking is set based on that results slide.
Publish that file out, upload it and launch, and you should have clean statements that look something like the following.
Using the analytics on your LRS, you can drill down to review student answers, scores, etc.
It's a thing of beauty.
This article last reviewed Nov, 2018. The software may have changed since the last review.