- Quick Win Tutorials
- Getting Started
- Modular Development (ModDev)
- Quick Guides
- Navigating the Workplace
- Building a Title
- Importing Content
- Working With Text
- Working with Images
- Working With Objects
- Actions and Variables
- Tests, Surveys, and Questions
- Working with Web Windows or HTML Extensions
- Publishing a Title
- Creating Web-based, Accessible Content (Section 508/WCAG)
- Lectora Layouts
- Managing Titles
- Managing your Assignments
- Managing Your Notifications
- Admin Guide
- Lectora Player Skins
- Lectora Interactions and Scenarios
- Using Tracking for Progress, Status, etc
- Working with BranchTrack
- Trouble Shooting
- Working with Audio and Video
- Working with Screen Recorder
The Training Arcade®
Rockstar Learning Platform
Can't find the answer? Ask our Customer Solutions team.
View Mentor Feedback - Prompted for New Response
Learn how to view Mentor feedback on your responses.
June 1, 2022
- Under the Assignments tab, you will see Assignments listed in order of soonest due date at the top. Locate the specific Assignment that you want to review, then the specific Scenario you would like to review feedback on. Click once on the Scenario to view.
- Once you have opened the Scenario you will see the conversation thread. At the top, you will see the original Scenario video and instructions, then you will see your response to the Scenario. Then, you will see feedback from your Mentor.
- Scroll to the bottom to view your Mentor feedback, which you will see with a blue background. Here you will see the Mentor's video response (if they provided one) and any text feedback.
- Once you have reviewed the Mentor's feedback and are ready to submit your follow up response, click on Record Response. If you have a response you have already recorded that you would like to upload, click on Upload and follow the prompts.
- If recording directly through the platform, the recording window will pop up after you click Record Response. Once ready, click on the Start Recording button to begin. When finished recording, click on Stop Recording.
- Replay your video. If you would like to try again, click on Discard Recording and re-record. You can re-record as many times as you need to. If you want to submit this response, click on Submit Recording.
- After you click Submit Response, you will see your response populate onto the page with a green background. If needed, you may also add a note to your Mentor by clicking on Add a Note in the lower lefthand corner.
- To submit another response, scroll to the top of the page and click on the Assignments tab on the left, or Return to Assignments to return to your Assignments list.