- Quick Win Tutorials
- Getting Started
- Modular Development (ModDev)
- Quick Guides
- Best Practices
- Navigating the Workplace
- Building a Title
- Importing Content
- Working With Text
- Working with Images
- Working With Objects
- Actions and Variables
- Tests, Surveys, and Questions
- Working with Web Windows or HTML Extensions
- Publishing a Title
- Creating Web-based, Accessible Content (Section 508/WCAG)
- Lectora Layouts
- Managing Titles
- Managing your Assignments
- Managing Your Notifications
- Admin Guide
- Lectora Player Skins
- Lectora Interactions and Scenarios
- Using Tracking for Progress, Status, etc
- Working with BranchTrack
- Trouble Shooting
- Working with Audio and Video
The Training Arcade®
Rockstar Learning Platform
Can't find the answer? Ask our Customer Solutions team.
Submitting Scenario Responses
Learn how to respond to a Scenario.
June 1, 2022
- Under the Assignments tab, you will see Assignments listed in order of soonest due date at the top. Locate the Assignment that you want to work on, then the specific Scenario you would like to respond to. Click once on the Scenario to view.
- In the Scenario, review the video. You can play the video by clicking on the video thumbnail, or the play button in the lower lefthand corner.
- Review any text instructions, attachments, and the criteria.
- Once you are ready to respond, click on Record Response. If you have a response you have already recorded that you would like to upload, click on Upload and follow the prompts.
- If recording directly through the platform, the recording window will pop up after you click Record Response. Once ready, click on the Start Recording button to begin. When finished recording, click on Stop Recording.
- Replay your video. If you would like to try again, click on Discard Recording and re-record. You can re-record as many times as you need to. If you want to submit this response, click on Submit Recording.
- After you click Submit Response, you will see your response populate onto the page with a green background. If needed, you may also add a note to your Mentor by clicking on Add a Note in the lower lefthand corner.
- To submit another response, scroll to the top of the page and click on the Assignments tab on the left, or Return to Assignments to return to your Assignments list.
Tips & Tricks
- If you are using an iPad, please remember to not use Safari to submit your response. There will be no Response button available. Please switch to Chrome and you will find the Upload button which will allow you to Take a Video, go to your Photo Library or Browse to the location where you recorded your video. For the best experience please try out the Rehearsal iOS App. Learn more about the iOS App